Danjun breathing and qi gong meditation Candlework
Dan Jun Breathing: Through meditation and control of the breathing pattern, a practitioner learns to calm the body and mind as well as the ability to control the self
© Copyright 2009 White Tiger Korean Martial Arts
Haidong Gumdo 10 commandments
- Show respect by bowing before entering and leaving the dojang.
- Always keep your uniform clean and tidy.
- Be respectful of others and maintain a proper attitude in the dojang.
- Do not make excessive noise, or disturb the atmosphere of the dojang.
- Do not practice right after eating a meal.
- Do not practice, or even enter the dojang under influence of alcohol.
- Regard the sword as your life and be respectful when handling it.
- Keep the dojang clean at all times.
- Do not criticise or look down on other martial arts.
- A student trying to master sword techniques should maintain an open mind and should not be jealous or easily agitated.